Scanpan® Classic Saucepan
Please note, the one-quart saucepan does not come with a lid.
- Heavy-duty pressure-cast aluminum features a thick base for fast and even heat distribution
- Scanpan pans are completely PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Unlike other nonstick cookware, Scanpan can be used for browning, searing and deglazing and is safe for the dishwasher and for use with metal utensils
- Scanpan’s signature nonstick is guaranteed not to blister or peel and will not interact with cooking foods
- Stay-cool handle features a gentle curve for an easy and ergonomic grip
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Cast aluminum, ceramic titanium nonstick
- Capacity: 1 qt., 2 qt., 3 qt.
- Dimensions: 1 qt.: 6.5" W x 3" H (12.5" diam. with handle); 2 qt.: 7" W x 7" H (13" diam. with handle); 3 qt.: 8" W x 10" H (15" diam. with handle)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F. Not compatible with induction stovetops
9 months ago
oatmeal. Should have bought it long ago. Nothing sticks.
Always hated cleaning the pan after cooking oatmeal. I have several skillets by Scanpan and love all of them. This is a great addition!
6 months ago
Questions & Answers
oatmeal. Should have bought it long ago. Nothing sticks."
I would also like a good nonstick pan for daily oatmeal, however I always use a 1 qt with lid and this one has no lid. I also cook small quantities of rice in a 1 qt with lid. Makes no sense to me that this has no lid. The Zwilling Spirit Ceramic 1 qt comes with a lid, but is its nonstick surface inferior?