All-Clad Weeknight Pan, 4 qt.
Part sauté pan, part saucier, this all-in-one pan is a versatile vessel that you’ll reach for more than any other. Use it to prepare delicious one-pot meals like Spanish omelet with chorizo, lamb stew, braised beef short ribs, or sweet sausage and cannellini pasta. The design is also ideal for stovetop searing followed by an oven finish. Included lid locks in moisture and allows the pan to be used for risotto, stews and more.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Pan, lid
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Stovetop, oven and broiler safe up to 500°F
- Dimensions: 13" x 6"; 24" wide (with handle)
- Capacity: 4 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Tri-ply 18/10 stainless steel construction diffuses heat efficiently and consistently
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction, as well as oven, broiler and dishwasher safe
- Deep design easily accommodates large foods without overcrowding
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture and heat—perfect for braising or stewing
- Rims are designed to allow dripless pouring
- Includes five exclusive one-pot recipes developed by All-Clad’s Chef Ambassadors
Discover more delicious recipes from All-Clad Chef Ambassadors: Click here »
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania—the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world’s top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).