All-Clad Weeknight Pan
Spend $500 on All-Clad cookware to receive a bonus lasagna pan and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value). Spend $800 to receive the pan and mitts, plus a bonus 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value). You must add the lasagna pan and colander to your cart to receive bonus items. To receive the pan and mitts, add SKU 780346 to your cart. To receive the colander, add SKU 1548221 to your cart. The promo will apply automatically; you don't need any special codes.
Part sauté pan, part saucier, this all-in-one pan is a versatile vessel that you’ll reach for more than any other. Use it to prepare delicious one-pot meals like Spanish omelet with chorizo, lamb stew, braised beef short ribs, or sweet sausage and cannellini pasta. The design is also ideal for stovetop searing followed by an oven finish. Included lid locks in moisture and allows the pan to be used for risotto, stews and more.
Discover more delicious recipes from All-Clad Chef Ambassadors: Click here »
- Tri-ply 18/10 stainless steel construction diffuses heat efficiently and consistently
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction, as well as oven, broiler and dishwasher safe
- Deep design easily accommodates large foods without overcrowding
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture and heat—perfect for braising or stewing
- Rims are designed to allow dripless pouring
- Includes five exclusive one-pot recipes developed by All-Clad’s Chef Ambassadors
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Capacity: 2.5 qt. or 4 qt.
- Dimensions: 2.5 qt.: 4 qt.: 13" x 6"; 24" wide (with handle)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Stovetop, oven and broiler safe up to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
One note on cleaning - I used Barkeeper's Friend (as recommended) and it scratched the interior a little. I've never had that issue with Bon Ami (a similar powder cleaning product that smells much better and is found at grocery stores).
2 months ago
over 2 years ago
Questions & Answers
Dimension is given as 13"" excluding handle. But the sides are sloping. What is the diameter of the pan that actually sits on the cook-top? That is, the bottom of the pan
It's nice to include what you cook in this pot. I really want to know since I bought this pan already.
BTW, not the only person expressing this opinion! Research!!