Take a Bite of Jolly New London $500 Reservation Deposit
Be among the first to taste your way through this exciting new culinary capital. With local guides and foodie celebrities opening doors behind the scenes, you’ll experience the best of this up-and-coming scene.
Our 6-day/5-night package includes accommodations at The Montague on the Gardens, a 4-star hotel nestled in the heart of the city; walking tours of markets; and meals displaying the full array of London’s culinary wonders.
May 19–24, 2014
- Lunch at Heston Blumenthal’s Dinner, which recently received its second Michelin star
- High tea at Fortnum and Mason, the department store lauded as a bastion of British culture
- A cheese and wine tasting at Neal’s Yard Dairy, plus a cheese-making lesson
- A visit to the centuries-old Borough Market, where artisans and producers present the freshest of the season—with plenty of samples to go around!
- Dinner at Yotam Ottolenghi’s Nopi restaurant, perhaps the flagship of the British culinary new wave
- An optional weekend extension presents an opportunity for further, independent explorations of London
$4,990.00 per person, double occupancy. Single supplement: $1,275.00. Airfare not included. A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 is required to reserve your space.