Staub Perfect Pan, 4.5 qt.
The Perfect Pan includes a wire rack that’s useful for draining excess oil or keeping foods warm, as well as two wooden utensils—a spatula for scraping and turning and a set of extra-long chopsticks for tossing and stir frying. Long a treasured staple in home kitchens as well as professional restaurants, Staub’s enameled cast iron doesn’t require seasoning and cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
- Rough matte-enamel interior requires no seasoning, releases foods easily and results in exceptional browning
- Multi-coat enamel is exceptionally durable and won’t chip, rust or crack
- Enameled cast iron is ready to use right out of the box—no seasoning required—and features incredible heat retention and distribution without hot spots
- Safe for induction, gas and electric stovetops and oven safe to 500°F
- Secure, easy-grip handles for easy transport to and from the oven
- Glass lid features a polished nickel knob and allows you to keep an eye on cooking foods
- Included wire rack is great for draining fried foods or keeping food warm until ready to serve
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron, glass, nickel
- Dimensions: 12" x 3.5" (interior), 15&.25" x 12.25" x 3.5" (exterior)
- Capacity: 4.5 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
- Wire rack
1 year ago
Very impressed with the quality of my first Staub product.
4 months ago
Nothing burns and it is so easy to clean.
Thanks for a GREAT product.
5 months ago
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
No option to select a color.
What is the maximum oven temperature for glass lid?