Wüsthof Classic Serrated Paring Knife, 3½"
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 3½"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Each Wüsthof Classic knife is precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Ergonomic handles feature full-tang construction for added durability and are triple riveted for strength and control
- Full bolster protects fingers and helps balance the blade
- Laser-cut blade is razor-sharp right out of the box and stays sharp through years of frequent use
Today, Old World craftsmanship meets 21st-century production methods at Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality.
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüsthof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.