Less than one percent of the world’s coffee meets Nespresso’s uncompromising standards, ensuring that your cup, whether bold or mild, half-caff or hazelnut-flavored, coffee or espresso, is nothing short of coffee perfection. Full-bodied Nespresso coffee improves on traditional drip coffee with silky, aromatic crema that enhances every cup, and thanks to a wide range of capsules, you’re sure to find the brew that’s right for you. Unmatched convenience, impeccable results—Nespresso VertuoLine is smarter coffee.
- Innovative dual-capsule design brews great-tasting crema-enhanced drip coffee or rich espresso—a first for a one-touch capsule machine
- Centrifusion technology scans each capsule and automatically adjusts brewing for a revolutionary one-button experience
- Capsules insert easily and automatically eject into a container that holds 13-20 used capsules
- Incredibly fast, 15- to 20-second heat-up ensures that delicious coffee is just one button push away
- Automatic shutoff after nine minutes of inactivity
- Enjoy two pre-set cup sizes—coffee (7.77 oz.) and espresso (1.35 oz.)—or customize brewing between 0.3 oz. and 17 oz.
- High-capacity water tank allows you to brew more without refilling
- VertuoLine Grands Crus capsules feature coffee blends packaged at the peak of freshness for optimal flavor and aroma
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Model # Red: GCA1-US-RE-NE
- Model # Chrome: GCA1-US-CH-NE
- Model # Black: GCA1-US-BK-NE
- Material: Plastic, metal
- Dimensions: 11.9" x 8.3" x 11.9"
- Capacity: 40 oz.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in Switzerland
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean
- For use with Nespresso VertuoLine capsules. Not compatible with original Nespresso capsules
What's In the box? Show
- VertuoLine sampler (8 coffee, 4 espresso)
Experience the revolution of coffee. Meet Nespresso VertuoLine, a groundbreaking new way to enjoy freshly brewed coffee as well as rich, authentic espresso...See product page for full details »
Similarly to other reviews of the Vertuoline, the temperature of the coffee is too low.
Note: During the brewing process coffee is supposed to be between 195-200 degree F.
Generally speaking, I expect to have to wait a few minutes before drinking the coffee because it's too hot , however immediately after the Vertuoline brews the cup of coffee, it's already cooled down too much. If I wait a few minutes, the coffee becomes luke-warm and is undrinkable.
Sadly, my Vertuoline will be returned to Sur La Table
They vary the temperature for the blend just a tea lover does. The temperature affects the flavor. Black tea is great at 212 degrees, green tea would be ruined at any temperature higher than 185 degrees. The same can be true of coffee varieties.
Only hitch is machine would not go through clean cycle when we first got it, read about air blocking in the unit, took back to store, it worked fine there. If your machine doesn't start right away, turn off, wait a bit and try again. Once the air is out it works great.
The capsules included are a great selection. The coffee is tasty, you can tell the quality as you enjoy it.
Not scalding hot when it comes out, but still hot enough to enjoy.
When looking at the dedicated espresso machines that cost several times more than the Vertuo, is was pretty easy decision.
Questions & Answers
capsules that can be filled with fresh ground coffee?
Hope that helps
The coffee pods are really filled to make the ideal coffee taste. But you can adjust the setting . The espresso size makes perfect espresso also . This machines makes both and both are amazing!