Nespresso® VertuoLine with Aeroccino Plus
The versatile Aeroccino Plus frother adds cappuccino, latte and more to the Nespresso VertuoLine’s already impressive range of drinks.
Less than one percent of the world’s coffee meets Nespresso’s uncompromising standards, ensuring your cup, whether bold or mild, half-caff or hazelnut-flavored, coffee or espresso, is nothing short of coffee perfection. Full-bodied Nespresso coffee improves on traditional drip coffee with silky, aromatic crema that enhances every cup, and thanks to a wide range of capsules, you’re sure to find the brew that’s right for you. Unmatched convenience, impeccable results—Nespresso VertuoLine is smarter coffee.
- Innovative dual-capsule design brews great-tasting crema-enhanced drip coffee or rich espresso—a first for a one-touch capsule machine
- Capsules insert easily and automatically eject into a container that holds 13-20 used capsules
- Incredibly fast, 15- to 20-second heat-up ensures that delicious coffee is just one button push away
- Automatic shutoff after nine minutes of inactivity
- Enjoy two pre-set cup sizes—coffee (7.77 oz.) and espresso (1.35 oz.)—or customize brewing between 0.3 oz. and 17 oz.
- High-capacity water tank allows you to brew more without refilling
- Nespresso VertuoLine Grands Crus capsules feature coffee blends packaged at the peak of freshness for optimal flavor and aroma
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Model# Red: A+GCA1-US-RE-NE
- Model# Chrome: A+GCA1-US-CH-NE
- Model# Black: A+GCA1-US-BK-NE
- Model# Titian: A+GCA1-US-TI-NE
- Material: Plastic, metal
- Dimensions: 11.9" x 8.3" x 11.9"
- Capacity: 40 oz.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in Switzerland
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean
- For use with Nespresso VertuoLine capsules. Not compatible with original Nespresso capsules
What's In the box? Show
- VertuoLine sampler (8 coffee, 4 espresso)
Experience the revolution of coffee. Meet Nespresso VertuoLine, a groundbreaking new way to enjoy freshly brewed coffee as well as rich, authentic espresso...See product page for full details »
We had an older version of the Nespresso Machine that was top of the line at the time and it lasted us 10 years until the parts were no longer available to fix it.
We waited and couldn't decide on whether getting a new one or not because the new little ones were so darn ugly looking we didn't want them sitting on our counter. This was the answer to our prayers. Espresso and coffee in one convenient machine and its gorgeous too
The machine is a little loud at the end of the process, but overall, the taste of the coffees are incredible and that's worth it to me.
10 months ago
11 months ago
11 months ago
Questions & Answers
Is the Vertuo machine better than the original..? I mean, really what are the differences?
I bought the Nespresso CitiZ at Sur la Table in Chicago when it first came out. The saleslady was superb and very well trained. I use it daily. Now my wife wants this VertuolLine machine. I do not see the machine at the Nespresso site. If I buy this machine, where do I buy the capsules
Will be spending time overseas and would like to take it with me so need to have 110/220 volt unit.
the "base" plate is magnetically movable for the coffee and higher for the espresso.
i am not disappointed in the machine...it is superior coffee to kuerig models
It is super easy to clean though....splash of warm water, drop of dawn dish soap & two swirls of the silicon bottle brush from bed bath beyond then air dry.
I was worried about water spots on the exterior (NV has very hard water...worse than FL) but it looks great. I've had mine 3 months.
Hope this helps.