Sur La Table® Dishwasher-Safe Hard Anodized Nonstick Saucepan, 3 qt.
Hard-anodized aluminum is twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability and provides fast, even heating with superior cooking performance. A remarkable value, Sur La Table nonstick cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks.
- A remarkable value, Sur La Table cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks
- Hard-anodizing results in aluminum that&8217;s twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability; professional-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum provides fast, even heating and superior cooking performance while limiting hot spots
- Dishwasher-safe, PFOA-free DuPont Autograph is the most advanced three-coat nonstick surface available, ensuring excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture while cooking and keeps food warm until ready to serve
- Hollow-cast stainless steel handle features an ergonomic design with stay-cool construction and is securely riveted to the pan for a lifetime of use
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Hard-anodized aluminum, glass, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 14" x 8½" x 5" (8" with lid)
- Capacity: 3 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 450°F. Compatible with most stovetops except induction. Use low to medium stovetop settings for the best results
What's In the box? Show
New An exceptional value, this set features two of our best nonstick skillets in versatile sizes perfect for any kitchen. Easily prepare a variety of meals:...See product page for full details »
New Whether browning lamb chops, stirring risotto or sautéing a vegetable hash, this do-it-all nonstick sauté pan is a versatile workhorse...See product page for full details »
1 year ago
10 months ago
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
Like I said my set is 15 years old, I use low heat settings and hand wash and dry and I think my set will last another 15 years easily. Good luck with your set Julie.
GM, a happy senior customer.