Sur La Table® Dishwasher-Safe Hard Anodized Nonstick Skillets, 8½" & 10"
- A remarkable value, Sur La Table cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks
- Hard-anodizing results in aluminum that’s twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability; professional-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum provides fast, even heating and superior cooking performance while limiting hot spots
- Dishwasher-safe, PFOA-free DuPont Autograph is the most advanced three-coat nonstick surface available, ensuring excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Flared rims for easy, drip-free pouring
- Hollow-cast stainless steel handle features an ergonomic design with stay-cool construction and is securely riveted to the pan for a lifetime of use
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Hard-anodized aluminum, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 16" x 8½" x 1½" (small); 18½" x 10" x 1¾" (large)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 450°F. Compatible with most stovetops except induction. Use low to medium stovetop settings for the best results
What's In the box? Show
- 8½" skillet
- 10" skillet
New Whether simmering marinara sauce, boiling pasta or simply heating up soup, this handy nonstick saucepan is a versatile addition to your kitchen arsenal...See product page for full details »
New Whether browning lamb chops, stirring risotto or sautéing a vegetable hash, this do-it-all nonstick sauté pan is a versatile workhorse...See product page for full details »
My only complaint is egg sticks to the shiny rivets inside the pan that hold the handle.
7 months ago
7 months ago
I have had the cheap nonstick and I have had the expensive nonstick pans -- these are by far the best I have found and cooked with, and I have been cooking for a long time. The price is great!
Though they are "dishwater safe", I have never put them in the dishwasher -- call me old school -- Good knives and "nonstick pans" just don't belong in there. A good soak is all you need if you have a crusty bottom!
1 month ago
In fact, I'm online now ordering a second set for my son's apartment. Lucky boy.
Questions & Answers
Like I said my set is 15 years old, I use low heat settings and hand wash and dry and I think my set will last another 15 years easily. Good luck with your set Julie.
GM, a happy senior customer.
Because this is a limited warranty, things like using high heat or metal utensils can void it.