Sur La Table® Dishwasher-Safe Hard Anodized Nonstick Skillets, 8½" & 10"
- A remarkable value, Sur La Table cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks
- Hard-anodizing results in aluminum that’s twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability; professional-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum provides fast, even heating and superior cooking performance while limiting hot spots
- Dishwasher-safe, PFOA-free DuPont Autograph is the most advanced three-coat nonstick surface available, ensuring excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Flared rims for easy, drip-free pouring
- Hollow-cast stainless steel handle features an ergonomic design with stay-cool construction and is securely riveted to the pan for a lifetime of use
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Hard-anodized aluminum, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 16" x 8½" x 1½" (small); 18½" x 10" x 1¾" (large)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 450°F. Compatible with most stovetops except induction. Use low to medium stovetop settings for the best results
What's In the box? Show
- 8½" skillet
- 10" skillet
New Whether simmering marinara sauce, boiling pasta or simply heating up soup, this handy nonstick saucepan is a versatile addition to your kitchen arsenal...See product page for full details »
New Whether browning lamb chops, stirring risotto or sautéing a vegetable hash, this do-it-all nonstick sauté pan is a versatile workhorse...See product page for full details »
I have had the cheap nonstick and I have had the expensive nonstick pans -- these are by far the best I have found and cooked with, and I have been cooking for a long time. The price is great!
Though they are "dishwater safe", I have never put them in the dishwasher -- call me old school -- Good knives and "nonstick pans" just don't belong in there. A good soak is all you need if you have a crusty bottom!
My only complaint is egg sticks to the shiny rivets inside the pan that hold the handle.
11 months ago
11 months ago
In fact, I'm online now ordering a second set for my son's apartment. Lucky boy.
6 months ago
5 months ago
Questions & Answers
Like I said my set is 15 years old, I use low heat settings and hand wash and dry and I think my set will last another 15 years easily. Good luck with your set Julie.
GM, a happy senior customer.
Because this is a limited warranty, things like using high heat or metal utensils can void it.