Sur La Table® Dishwasher-Safe Hard Anodized Nonstick Skillets, 10" & 12¼"
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Includes: 10" skillet, 12¼" skillet
- Material: Hard-anodized aluminum, glass, stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 450°F. Compatible with most stovetops except induction. Use low to medium stovetop settings for the best results
- Dimensions: 18½" x 10" x 1¾" (small); 21" x 12¼" x 1¾" (large)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
- A remarkable value, Sur La Table cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks
- Hard-anodizing results in aluminum that’s twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability; professional-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum provides fast, even heating and superior cooking performance while limiting hot spots
- Dishwasher-safe, PFOA-free DuPont Autograph is the most advanced three-coat nonstick surface available, ensuring excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Flared rims for easy, drip-free pouring
- Hollow-cast stainless steel handle features an ergonomic design with stay-cool construction and is securely riveted to the pan for a lifetime of use
New Whether simmering marinara sauce, boiling pasta or simply heating up soup, this handy nonstick saucepan is a versatile addition to your kitchen arsenal...See product page for full details »
New Pairing the even heating and superior cooking performance of heavy-gauge aluminum with an advanced three-coat nonstick surface, our grill and griddle set is ...See product page for full details »
New Whether browning lamb chops, stirring risotto or sautéing a vegetable hash, this do-it-all nonstick sauté pan is a versatile workhorse...See product page for full details »
7 months ago
I use the larger one for bigger stir fries and for toasting sandwiches - it's big enough for 2, or for one sandwich and say a couple of veggie patties, so I can work on two meals at once.
The handles are comfortable and don't get hot at all. They're superbly nonstick, so I don't have to use as much oil or butter (but sometimes I'm bad and I do anyway!!) , and cleaning is a breeze. I typically pour water on them right after cooking to deglaze, hand wash throughout the week and toss in the dishwasher once a week (I'm vegetarian, so the large one doesn't see raw meat - the egg one gets washed regularly).
The only wear on them has been when my boyfriend accidentally used a metal spatula on the small on early on. It caused a small scratch, but it hasn't expanded at all or affected the non-stickitude. I usually abhor nonstick pans but these are solid, quality, and easy to use. Plus they always go on sale!
Questions & Answers
Like I said my set is 15 years old, I use low heat settings and hand wash and dry and I think my set will last another 15 years easily. Good luck with your set Julie.
GM, a happy senior customer.
So, are they magnetic or not?