Sur La Table Dishwasher-Safe Hard Anodized Nonstick Skillets, 10" & 12¼"
- A remarkable value, Sur La Table cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks
- Hard-anodizing results in aluminum that’s twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability; professional-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum provides fast, even heating and superior cooking performance while limiting hot spots
- Dishwasher-safe, PFOA-free DuPont Autograph is the most advanced three-coat nonstick surface available, ensuring excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Flared rims for easy, drip-free pouring
- Hollow-cast stainless steel handle features an ergonomic design with stay-cool construction and is securely riveted to the pan for a lifetime of use
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Includes: 10" skillet, 12¼" skillet
- Material: Hard-anodized aluminum, glass, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 18½" x 10" x 1¾" (small); 21" x 12¼" x 1¾" (large)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 450°F. Compatible with most stovetops except induction. Use low to medium stovetop settings for the best results
New Whether simmering marinara sauce, boiling pasta or simply heating up soup, this handy nonstick saucepan is a versatile addition to your kitchen arsenal...See product page for full details »
New Whether browning lamb chops, stirring risotto or sautéing a vegetable hash, this do-it-all nonstick sauté pan is a versatile workhorse...See product page for full details »
1 year ago
I use the larger one for bigger stir fries and for toasting sandwiches - it's big enough for 2, or for one sandwich and say a couple of veggie patties, so I can work on two meals at once.
The handles are comfortable and don't get hot at all. They're superbly nonstick, so I don't have to use as much oil or butter (but sometimes I'm bad and I do anyway!!) , and cleaning is a breeze. I typically pour water on them right after cooking to deglaze, hand wash throughout the week and toss in the dishwasher once a week (I'm vegetarian, so the large one doesn't see raw meat - the egg one gets washed regularly).
The only wear on them has been when my boyfriend accidentally used a metal spatula on the small on early on. It caused a small scratch, but it hasn't expanded at all or affected the non-stickitude. I usually abhor nonstick pans but these are solid, quality, and easy to use. Plus they always go on sale!
9 months ago
9 months ago
My other anodized pans remained non stick through the years so I think this one should also. the size is perfect.
6 months ago
9 months ago
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
Like I said my set is 15 years old, I use low heat settings and hand wash and dry and I think my set will last another 15 years easily. Good luck with your set Julie.
GM, a happy senior customer.
So, are they magnetic or not?