Sur La Table Dishwasher-Safe Hard Anodized Nonstick 15-Piece Set
Hard-anodized aluminum is twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability and provides fast, even heating with superior cooking performance. This essential 15-piece set is a great way to start a collection or add the versatility of nonstick to an existing cookware set.
- A remarkable value, Sur La Table cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks
- Hard-anodizing results in aluminum that’s twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability; professional-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum provides fast, even heating and superior cooking performance while limiting hot spots
- Dishwasher-safe, PFOA-free DuPont Autograph is the most advanced three-coat nonstick surface available, ensuring excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Flared rims for easy, drip-free pouring
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture while cooking and keeps food warm until ready to serve
- Hollow-cast stainless steel handle features an ergonomic design with stay-cool construction and is securely riveted to the pan for a lifetime of use
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Hard-anodized aluminum, glass, stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 450°F. Compatible with most stovetops except induction. Use low to medium stovetop settings for the best results
What's In the box? Show
- 1-qt. saucepan w/lid
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
- 4-qt. casserole with lid
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 8½" skillet
- 10" skillet
- 11" x 11" grill pan
The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because the handles do become hot when cooking, so it requires a mitt or towel to pick up.
I highly recommend this cookware set and am so happy with my purchase!
over 2 years ago
The heat disbursement is fantastic, clean up is a breeze and melted cheese isn't an issue when making philly cheese steaks.
Made chicken parmesan and was wonderful to be able to go from the cooktop to the oven with the same skillet.
Was seriously considering buying cast-iron but the weight was a concern, so glad I didn't. Exact same results without seasoning, having to hand wash or weight.
Love, love, love. Would recommend this for the beginner to the professional chef.
8 months ago
9 months ago
8 months ago
2 months ago
8 months ago
7 months ago
3 months ago
Questions & Answers
Like I said my set is 15 years old, I use low heat settings and hand wash and dry and I think my set will last another 15 years easily. Good luck with your set Julie.
GM, a happy senior customer.
Olive oil can be used, but it can only be used on very low temperatures.
If you wish to return merchandise at any time, you will receive your money back in the form of original payment provided you have a receipt, or if you do not have a receipt you will receive a gift card for the current selling price of the product.
For full details, please see Returns & Exchanges.