Sur La Table® Dishwasher-Safe Hard Anodized Nonstick 15-Piece Set
Hard-anodized aluminum is twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability and provides fast, even heating with superior cooking performance. This essential 15-piece set is a great way to start a collection or add the versatility of nonstick to an existing cookware set.
- A remarkable value, Sur La Table cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks
- Hard-anodizing results in aluminum that’s twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability; professional-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum provides fast, even heating and superior cooking performance while limiting hot spots
- Dishwasher-safe, PFOA-free DuPont Autograph is the most advanced three-coat nonstick surface available, ensuring excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Flared rims for easy, drip-free pouring
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture while cooking and keeps food warm until ready to serve
- Hollow-cast stainless steel handle features an ergonomic design with stay-cool construction and is securely riveted to the pan for a lifetime of use
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Hard-anodized aluminum, glass, stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 450°F. Compatible with most stovetops except induction. Use low to medium stovetop settings for the best results
What's In the box? Show
- 1-qt. saucepan w/lid
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
- 4-qt. casserole with lid
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 8½" skillet
- 10" skillet
- 11" x 11" grill pan
New Pairing the even heating and superior cooking performance of heavy-gauge aluminum with an advanced three-coat nonstick surface, our grill and griddle set is ...See product page for full details »
New Whether roasting turkey, leg of lamb, prime rib or venison, our exclusive nonstick roaster delivers the perfect holiday feast. An excellent value, this set...See product page for full details »
The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because the handles do become hot when cooking, so it requires a mitt or towel to pick up.
I highly recommend this cookware set and am so happy with my purchase!
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
Like I said my set is 15 years old, I use low heat settings and hand wash and dry and I think my set will last another 15 years easily. Good luck with your set Julie.
GM, a happy senior customer.
If you wish to return merchandise at any time, you will receive your money back in the form of original payment provided you have a receipt, or if you do not have a receipt you will receive a gift card for the current selling price of the product.
For full details, please see Returns & Exchanges.