Wüsthof Epicure 2-Piece Set
Designed from the ground up to satisfy the demands of even the most hard-to-please chefs, Epicure knives feature wide blades for increased knuckle clearance, perfectly balanced, ceramic-coated blades that glide effortlessly through food, and ergonomic handles for long-term cutting comfort.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Includes: Chef’s knife, paring knife
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, wood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 6" (chef’s knife), 3.5" (paring knife)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Blades are forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, then coated with an invisible ceramic finish that decreases friction for smooth, effortless cutting and increased durability
- Blades are wider than traditional knives and feature a slight curve to enhance stability and increase knuckle clearance
- Unique bolster shape helps balance the blade and flows perfectly into the ergonomically shaped handle
- Handles are double riveted and feature full-tang construction for added strength and durability
- Handles are constructed from the revolutionary, ultra-durable Epicurean material. Derived from recycled wood fibers, Epicurean is a hygienic, non-porous surface that provides a secure, comfortable grip
Today, Old World craftsmanship meets 21st-century production methods at Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality.
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüsthof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.