Wüsthof Epicure 2-Piece Set
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 12/20/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Designed from the ground up to satisfy the demands of even the most hard-to-please chefs, Epicure knives feature wide blades for increased knuckle clearance, perfectly balanced, ceramic-coated blades that glide effortlessly through food, and ergonomic handles for long-term cutting comfort.
- Blades are forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, then coated with an invisible ceramic finish that decreases friction for smooth, effortless cutting and increased durability
- Blades are wider than traditional knives and feature a slight curve to enhance stability and increase knuckle clearance
- Unique bolster shape helps balance the blade and flows perfectly into the ergonomically shaped handle
- Handles are double riveted and feature full-tang construction for added strength and durability
- Handles are constructed from the revolutionary, ultra-durable Epicurean material. Derived from recycled wood fibers, Epicurean is a hygienic, non-porous surface that provides a secure, comfortable grip
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Includes: Chef’s knife, paring knife
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, wood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 6" (chef’s knife), 3.5" (paring knife)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
Questions & Answers