Aromatic and sweet, organic Meyer lemons are crushed with fresh, hand-harvested California mission olives to product this flavorful extra-virgin olive oil.
Add to steamed vegetables, arugula salads, heirloom tomatoes, pasta and Parmesan to give your foods a delicious zest. Pairs well with Champagne vinegar.
- Manufacturer: O Olive Oil
- Weight: 8½ fl. oz.
- Ingredients: Meyer lemons, olives
- Made from organic Meyer lemons.
- California mission olives are freshly hand-harvested.
- Tastes delicious with steamed vegetables, arugula salads, heirloom tomatoes, and pasta and Parmesan.
- Pairs well with Champagne vinegar.
O Olive Oil is the original maker of specialty organic citrus-crushed olive oils since 1995 and premium barrel-aged wine vinegars since 1997. O Olive Oil is one of the few remaining vinegar makers in this country using the Old World Orleans method of natural aging in wood barrels rather than mechanically force-aging the vinegars. Additionally, their olive oils are neither infused nor flavored after pressing as is common in the industry. O Olive Oil travels the world to source the finest extra-virgin olive oils in order to keep with their commitment to foodies to make products that taste as good as they look. You can find O vinegars and olive oils in the kitchens of Jacques Pepin, Wolfgang Puck and Cat Cora, among many others.