Round Panettone Paper Baking Molds
- Great gifts for the baker.
- No more cleaning metal baking pans
- Paper baking molds are designed to be part of the presentation
- Rigid, freestanding food-safe construction
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit all your baking needs
- Fine for the freezer and microwave, and oven safe up to 390°F
- Material: Paper
Care & Usage Show
Questions & Answers
Could you please tell me the exact size of the 2.75"" mold? Diameter/height.Thank you
Short answer: yes, no problem.
Longer answer: I've used these to bake panettone for gifts for the past two holidays and, yes, you can put them on a cookie sheet and place the bread dough directly into them for the final rise and bake. There are perforations in the paper that allow steam to escape, so the loaves rise beautifully and bake evenly. I make sure that there's at least 1 1/2 " between molds to allow for even air circulation, and you might need to watch the baking bread a little more closely than usual to make sure it's not getting too brown (I shaved 5 minutes or so from the recommended bake time).
THESE ARE REALLY GREAT PRODUCTS: just wrap the cooled loaf in food-safe cellophane with a rafia tie for an easy festive presentation.