Paper Loaf Molds
- Great gifts for the baker
- No more cleaning metal baking pans
- Paper baking molds are designed to be part of the presentation
- Rigid, freestanding food-safe construction
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit all your baking needs
- Fine for the freezer and microwave, and oven safe up to 390°F
- Material: Paper
Care & Usage Show
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
It is not necessary to grease these paper pans.
The dimensions are...
6" long, 2 1/2" wide, 2" deep
8" long, 2 1/2" wide, 2" deep
On the single picture of the loaf pan there is a scalloped edge but the stack of pans doesn't seem to show the scalloped edge. So is the edge straight or scalloped?
Are these biodegradable/compostable?
Also how many loaves can you get out of a standard banana bread recipe if using the 6" or 8" since the are not very deep !