Mauviel® M’tradition Fondue Pot
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Includes: Copper fondue base w/bronze handles; 6 wooden forks
- Material: Copper; bronze; stainless steel; wood
- Care: Hand wash only (see special-care instructions below)
- Dimensions: 9" x 8.6" x 10.2"
- Capacity: 3.2 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in France
- Combines two powerful cooking materials: 1½mm copper and 18/10 stainless steel
- Copper exterior provides exceptional heat conductivity and control; stainless-steel interior is non-reactive and easy to clean
- Bronze handles remain cool to the touch and are securely riveted for a lifetime of use
- Suitable for use with most stovetop heat sources; not suitable for use with induction cooktops; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Always cook on low to medium heat; do not overheat empty pan; when cooking on a gas stovetop, ensure that the flame never extends beyond the base of the pan
Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Today, Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef products unsurpassed in quality and design.
Mauviel offers several lines of high-quality products made from copper, stainless steel and aluminum. Each line is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning cook.