Le Creuset® Signature Rosemary Round Wide French Oven, 6¾ qt.
Featuring Le Creuset’s signature vibrant glaze, this oven adds a touch of classic French beauty to any kitchen or table, while its unmatched versatility and superior cooking performance will keep you reaching for your Le Creuset for years to come.
- Sand-cast ovens are painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- Colorful exterior enamel is long-lasting and resists chipping and cracking, while the interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Light interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Lid stays securely in place to lock in steam and flavor
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for oven-to-table presentation
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 12½" W (15" wide handle to handle) x 3¾" (6⅓" H with lid)
- Capacity: 6¾ qt.
- Weight: Weighs approx. 15 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
Even if you already own a few pieces of Le Creuset, this is a great addition. And if you're cooking for 3 or more, this is a great first piece of Le Creuset. If weight or storage are issues, this piece looks great stored on top of the stove. You'll find yourself using this again and again, and for years to come
Questions & Answers
do the Dimensions: 12_""x 15"" x 6-1/3"" (L, W, H) include the handles in the Width of 15""?Is the Height, 6 1/3"", measured from the inside bottom to the outside top of the lid? If so, what is the depth of just the pot?Thank you
Can you use on electric cooktop?
However I have other le creuset ovens and yes, they can be used on electric, gas and induction cooktops.