Shun Classic 2-Piece Knife Set
- Manufacturer: Shun
- Includes: 5" santoku, 4" paring knife
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, pakkawood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 5" blade (santoku); 4" blade (paring knife)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- VG-MAX steel core is tempered to a Rockwell hardness of 60 to 61 for incredible edge retention and durability
- Blades are ground to a blisteringly sharp 16° edge
- Takes and keeps an ultra-sharp edge without the need for excessive resharpening
- VG-MAX core is clad on each side with 16 Damascus-style layers of high-carbon steel
- D-shaped pakkawood handle sits comfortably in the hand and resists moisture
- NSF-certified, meeting the high-level standards of commercial kitchens
The Shun Housewares Division was started in December 2002. At that time, there were no established sales and only 13 items in the Shun Line. Today, the housewares team has built the division to its high position of prominence in the gourmet cutlery category.
KAI is also the owner of the famous US-made Kershaw pocket knives.
- Spend $500 on Shun cutlery and receive a $50 Sur La Table gift card by mail.