Weber® Q® 3200 Propane Grill
Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and a cast-aluminum body provide excellent heat transfer and retention, while the fully adjustable temperature settings allow you to grill a wide range of delicious dishes. A built-in thermometer makes it easy to monitor the temperature when cooking. The stylish housing features large, easy-to-grasp handles, a heavy-duty cart with a gas canister storage area and hooks for your favorite tools, and two staging and prep tables that fold away for easy storage and transport.
- Manufacturer: Weber
- Model: Q3200
- Includes: Grill, owner’s manual and grilling guide
- Material: Stainless steel, cast iron, glass, nylon
- Care: Wipe clean
- Use: Requires a 20-lb. LP gas tank (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 30" x 50 ¼" x 55 ½"
- Grilling area: 393-sq.-in. cooking surface; 75-sq.-in. warming rack
- Warranty: Limited warranty
- Made in the USA incorporating globally sourced component parts
- Fully adjustable heat settings with two stainless-steel burners that deliver an impressive 21,700 BTU per hour
- Push-button ignition fires up the grill quickly and easily
- Enameled cast iron cooking grates provide efficient heat transfer for excellent searing and grill marks
- Cast-aluminum lid and body are durable and attractive
- Handle light helpfully illuminates grilling surface when lid is raised
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame bolts securely onto a heavy-duty cart that includes three hooks for hanging your favorite grilling tools and a large storage area for a LP tank and grilling accessories
- Two durable, all-weather wheels for easy movement
- Tables provide food prep and staging areas and fold away when not in use
- Thermometer built into the lid makes it easy to monitor cooking temperature
These collections of grills were handpicked by Sur La Table and specifically chosen for their performance and quality. Not only are these barbecues and smokers more difficult to come by than other Weber grills, but they are all value priced, giving you the best deal on the best units.