Cuisinart® Breakfast Central
- Plates are simple to switch out and feature a nonstick coating for compete food release and easy cleaning
- Six temperature controls allow you to fine-tune baking for perfect results
- Ready to Bake and Ready to Eat indicator lights for foolproof operation
- Audible alarm sounds when cooking is complete
- Large, easy to grasp handle helps keep hands away from heat and provides a secure grip
- Sits upright when not in use for space-saving storage
- Includes tongs for removing pancakes and waffles as well as a booklet of tasty recipes
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: WAF-300
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, nonstick
- Dimensions: 9.65" x 12.20" x 6.30"
- Weight: 8.23 lb.
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
What's In the box? Show
- Waffle plate set
- Pancake plate
- Recipe book
1 year ago
This device has a design shortfall. Yes, it has one (1) plate that can be used for pancakes. The deficiency is twofold:
(1) it doesn't allow the lid to sit parallel to the counter, therefore the upper surface cannot be used for pancakes.
(2) Because of number 1, only one pancake grate comes with it.
What I have said is not explicitly stated in the advertising, but it is there if you watch for singular vs. plural plus the fact that "lie flat" is not described.
I wish we lived in an age where things truly delivered value instead of pretending to deliver value. This experience will cause me to look for flaws in Cuisinart in the future and not to buy online from Sur La Table.
Questions & Answers
Cuisinart is one of the best brands and this waffle machine specifically had the best reviews on Amazon which is why we chose it!
Cuisinart recommends setting #4 or #5 for golden brown waffles.