Shun Classic 2-Piece Knife Set
Shun Classic knives feature a core of proprietary VG-MAX super steel clad on both sides with 34 layers of Damascus stainless steel. The woodgrain pattern of the steel allows the blade to slide easily through food. The result is a knife that’s sharp, durable and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold.
- Shun Classic knives are tempered to a Rockwell hardness of 61 for incredible durability and edge retention
- Edge is ground to a double-beveled 16° angle for an ultra-sharp edge that glides through meats, vegetables and more
- D-shaped ebony pakkawood handle is comfortable to hold and perfectly balanced for precise control and reduced fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks
- Manufacturer: Shun
- Includes: 6" chef’s knife, 3½" paring knife
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, pakkawood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Spend $500 on Shun cutlery and receive a $50 Sur La Table gift card by mail.