Chicago Metallic® Nonstick Baguette Pan, Three Loaves
Also features folded corners and thick, reinforced rolled edges to prevent warping. Aluminized steel is corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe. Oven safe to 550°. Makes three baguettes. 16" L x 9" W x 1" H.
- Manufacturer: Chicago Metallic
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Nonstick coated aluminized steel
- Dimensions: 16" L x 9" W x 1" H
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Chicago Metallic has been a favorite of culinary professionals and home bakers for its superior performance and lasting durability since 1898.
- Professional bakeware features Ifalon nonstick finish, which won’t chip or peel, and is 10 times more durable than traditional nonstick coatings.
- Heavyweight aluminized steel provides exceptional heat conductivity and durability.
- Folded corners and thick, reinforced rolled edges help prevent warping.
- Aluminized steel is corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Double-edge stainless steel baker’s blade is the classic baker’s tool for scoring perfect slashes into French baguettes and other crusty breads, ...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers