Capresso Iced Tea Maker
- Manufacturer: Capresso
- Model: 624.02
- Material: Glass, stainless steel, plastic
- Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth. Pitcher, lid and brew basket are dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 6¼" x 9¾" x 13½"
- Capacity: 35 oz. (water tank); 80 oz. (pitcher)
- Made in China
- Compatible with both loose-leaf teas and tea bags
- Brew strength is fully adjustable to match your preferences
- Large, 35-ounce water tank removes for easy filling and cleaning
10 months ago
10 months ago
The second one works great and makes really excellent tea. We tried the cycle twice with the ice cubes filling the carafe, but it takes too much ice. However, this method is the best if you are making iced tea that you will be serving right away because it cools the tea quickly.
We normally use the cycle where you put cold water in the carafe up to the line and then start the machine. This too works great and you get tea that is not hot, but very warm since the cold water helps cool it somewhat.
I love experimenting with the different teas I have. A lot of the time I drink decaf, but also go with half decaf and half full octane. I am using flavored teas more often with this machine. One note: When using teas with a tag on a string--hang the tag outside of the tea basket and over the side of the machine before brewing.
I am extremely happy with this purchase and highly recommend it. If you get a defective one like I did, return it to the store--they will gladly provide a replacement.
2 months ago
Questions & Answers