All-Clad® d5 Brushed Stainless Steel Dutch Oven
A revolution in cookware technology, d5 Brushed cookware is the most advanced collection to bear the legendary All-Clad name. Unique five-layer construction features a patented stainless-steel core for unmatched heat stability and performance, and virtually eliminates hot spots for precise control while cooking. Developed over years of extensive testing and refinement, d5 Brushed cookware delivers the results that professional chefs demand, yet is forgiving enough for even novice cooks.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Dutch oven, lid
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Compatible with all stovetops, including induction
- Dimensions: 15¼" x 11" x 4½" (7½" height with lid)
- Capacity: 5½ qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in USA
- Five-layer bonded construction with a unique, patented stainless-steel core maximizes the thermal conductivity of the two aluminum layers, providing 20% more even heating than traditional bonded cookware to eliminate hot spots and improve temperature stability
- Thanks to innovative construction that features a magnetic stainless-steel exterior followed by a layer of aluminum, a ground-breaking stainless-steel core, another layer of aluminum and a stainless steel interior, All-Clad d5 Brushed is optimized for induction cooking and compatible with all other cooktops
- True 5-ply bonded construction, from the base right up to the rim for optimal cooking performance across the entire surface of the pan
- Dishwasher-safe pan will not react with cooking foods
- Ergonomic, oversized handle provides exceptional comfort and control and is affixed with stainless-steel rivets for incredible durability
- Flared rims provide precise, drip-free pouring
- Tight-fitting lid seals in heat and moisture
- Deep design easily accommodates large foods without overcrowding
- Each pan underside is etched with its size, making it easy to select the right pan for the job
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).