Perfect for peeling carrots or potatoes, coring apples, prepping citrus supremes and more, this paring knife packs a razor-sharp edge and a deft, easy-to-maneuver shape. Zwilling Pro knives pair Zwilling J.A. Henckels’ trademark quality and precision craftsmanship with the vision of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun, resulting in impeccably pedigreed knives that will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 3.5" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Angled bolster allows blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip and provides improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handle features a full tang for exceptional balance and durability
- Crafted from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and ice-hardened for incredible edge retention
- Precision lasers ensure optimal blade angles for exceptional sharpness
- Blade is hand polished to an attractive sheen
Since 1731, in the town of Solingen, Germany, Zwilling J.A. Henckels has been committed to manufacturing knives of the highest quality. With a long list of firsts —including the first stainless-steel blade, first multi-purpose kitchen shears and first santoku on the American market—Zwilling J.A. Henckels has been a true innovator in the world of cutlery.