Zwilling Pro Cleaver, 7"
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Care: Hand-wash only
- Dimensions: 7" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Angled bolster allows blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip and enables improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handle features a full tang for exceptional balance and durability
- Crafted from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and ice-hardened for incredible edge retention
- Precision lasers ensure optimal blade angles for exceptional sharpness
- Blade is hand polished to an attractive sheen
Questions & Answers
I have never made my own b/c I never felt comfortable using a large knife to cut the squash.
As soon as I received the recipe, I got the idea that it was now time to buy this cleaver.
I like the size and the handle.
Essentially they're the same knife, the Zwilling Pro is just slightly higher quality.