Kuhn Rikon Duramatic Pressure Cooker Set
An innovative pressure control knob allows you to release steam quickly and easily without the need to hold down a valve, while handy, easy-to-read measurements make it simple to see when the cooker’s contents have reached the correct pressure.
An included steaming trivet converts the pressure cooker into a steamer that’s ideal for seafood, vegetables and more. The included Quick Cuisine cookbook is filled with mouth-watering recipes and helpful pressure-cooking tips.
- Manufacturer: Kuhn Rikon
- Includes: 2-qt. frying pan, 5-qt. saucepan, pressure cooker lid, glass lid, steaming trivet, Quick Cuisine cookbook
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: Frying pan: 9"; saucepan: 9"; lid: 9"
- Use: Read all instructions prior to use
- Warranty: 10-year warranty on all non-replaceable parts, material and workmanship
- Made in Switzerland
- Spring-loaded pressure-relief valve is marked with bright red pressure measurements that make it easy to determine when the correct pressure has been reached
- Steam-release knob allows you to release steam quickly or slowly
- Included steaming trivet is perfect for seafood, steamed veggies and more
- Triple overpressure protections and an automatic lid lock help ensure safety while cooking
- Superthermic™ sandwich base provides even heat distribution without hot spots
Kuhn Rikon’s precision-crafted tools blend traditional craftsmanship with modern technology, yielding impressively styled, yet functional pieces.
They boast the broadest line of pressure cookers in the world, and their unique shapes and sizes won’t be found anywhere else.