Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Edge Santoku with Cutting Board
An excellent value on two kitchen essentials.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high-carbon stainless steel for incredible strength and durability
- Full bolster protects fingers and helps balance the blade
- Laser-tested and hand-honed for an incredibly sharp edge
- Triple-riveted polymer handle features a full tang and is ergonomically designed for a secure, comfortable grip
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Includes: 7" santoku, cutting board
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polypropylene, bamboo
- Dimensions: 5" blade; 12¼" x 8" cutting board
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
What's In the box? Show
- 7" santoku
- Cutting board
1 year ago
I loved this little set so much that I purchased more for Christmas gifts. Everyone who received them was thrilled, and they also said it was now their "go to" knife. All of the recipients are excellent cooks, who are also very fussy about their knives.
I may just have to get another one for myself so I can have two. Wustof Classic is the best
4 months ago
3 months ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
The design and forging will reduce the "sticktion" with a lot of the things that need I to cut and chop.
I held one in a local store and decided this had the weight and balance I wanted for "home work".