Brød & Taylor Folding Proofer
The aluminum base plate generates radiant, gentle heat in a range of temperatures from 70°F to 120°F. Need more humidity to encourage yeast growth in bread? Add water to the included water tray. Generously sized proofer can be used to make up to two gallons of yogurt at once and folds into a cutting-board-sized package when not in use. Completely silent, the efficient proofer uses very little electricity during operation.
Temperature & Pre-Heating:
Press the power button once. Using the Up and Down buttons, select your temperature and preheat for 10 to 15 minutes. The Heating light will flash when the optimal temperature is reached. Place your mixing bowl, loaf pans, baking sheet or jars on the rack and close the lid.
Proofer may be operated in dry or humid conditions. To create a more humid environment, pour approximately ¼ cup water into the water tray and place in the center of the proofer under the wire rack. To boost humidity more rapidly, use warm or hot water.
- Manufacturer: Brød & Taylor
- Model: FP-101
- Includes: Proofer, wire rack, water tray, power cord
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, polypropylene
- Care: Removable components are dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 18" x 14½" x 10½" (open); 14¾" x 12½" x 8" (interior dimensions)
- Capacity: 2 gal.
- Made in China
- Precisely calibrated to maintain the temperature of contents at the set point—not just the interior air
- When folded, proofer still accommodates all components and collapses to the size of a cutting board
- Stainless-steel rack securely holds proofing foods
- Included water tray can be used to introduce extra humidity into the warming environment
- Anodized-aluminum plate provides even, gentle heat for precise temperature control