Francis Francis for illy Y5 Satin
- Manufacturer: Francis Francis
- Model: 6719
- Material: Aluminum, tempered glass, stainless steel
- Care: Wipe clean. Follow all instructions and descale regularly.
- Dimensions: 9.6" x 11.2"
- Capacity: 30-oz. water tank
- Weight: 8.8 lb.
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Made in China
- Stylish, durable machine is constructed from tempered glass, aluminum and stainless steel
- Compact footprint enables easy use in even small spaces
- Flip-up cup support allows brewing with both demitasse and standard coffee mugs
- The 19-bar pressure pump ensures smooth, even extraction and rich, aromatic espresso
- Easy-to-use touch controls feature a start button and two adjustable volume settings: short espresso or tall
- Integrated used capsule container removes for easy emptying. Capsules can be recycled at any Sur La Table location
- The 30-ounce water reservoir removes for easy refilling and cleaning
- Automatic descaling program features warning lights that let you know when it’s time to descale
Not only eye-catching, they’re also a delight to the other senses—especially taste and smell—delivering full-bodied aromatic espresso with a spectacular crema for an all-around aesthetic experience. This may come as no surprise when you learn that Francis Francis machines are brought to you by illy, the celebrated Italian espresso coffee served in the finest restaurants and cafés and enjoyed by coffee connoisseurs worldwide.
Founded in 1933 by Francesco Illy, illycaffè produces and sells a unique blend of high-quality coffee made from nine types of pure Arabica beans. A careful balance of ingredients from South and Central America, India, and Africa creates the unmistakable illy flavor—always identical in any espresso cup, wherever it is drunk around the world. Based in Trieste, Italy, illycaffè is led by chairman and CEO Andrea Illy, the third generation of the Illy family.
Today, the illycaffè group helps develop the global market and culture of coffee by working on all the factors that go into the perfect cup of espresso: the blend, the machines, the preparation, the training of specialized bar staff and even the design of bars and venues where people can enjoy drinking coffee. The forward-thinking company promotes and disseminates the culture of coffee by continually reinventing tradition.