Class Description: A good repertoire of sauces adds complexity and depth of flavor to your favorite dishes. Join us for this hands-on class and learn classic techniques for creating three essential French sauces: hollandaise, vinaigrette and crème Anglaise. You’ll enjoy working alongside classmates as you practice emulsifying sauces and whipping egg whites like a pro for a perfectly risen soufflé. Plus, our instructor will share secrets for taking everything from meats to desserts to the next level with sauces.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class