Class Description: Who can resist fresh, handmade gnocchi? Those pillow-soft dumplings melt in your mouth and quickly vanish from the plate. In this technique-driven class, we’ll show you the secrets for creating traditional potato gnocchi, along with some delicious variations made with semolina or ricotta (gnudi). You’ll work alongside classmates learning how to properly roll and cook these classic dumplings. Plus, we’ll practice making three great sauces—pesto, tomato and brown butter—that pair perfectly with gnocchi. Finally, we’ll enjoy sampling our scrumptious creations.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class