Sansaire Sous-Vide Immersion Circulator
To experience this cooking breakthrough, simply clip the circulator to the side of any pot, set your cooking temperature with the easy-to-use, intuitive controls and let the circulator do the work of cooking your meal. The LED screen displays the temperature setting in bright, easy-to-read numbers, while the innovative thermometer and microprocessor system holds the water to within 0.1°C of the desired temperature. Sansaire offers incredible control and precision across a wide range of dishes, including soft-boiled eggs, meltingly tender steaks, perfect chicken breasts, moist, flavorful salmon fillets and more. An essential tool for the modern kitchen.
- Manufacturer: Sansaire
- Model: SA3.07US
- Material: Stainless steel, polycarbonate
- Care: Wipe clean
- Volume: Max. 6 gallons
- Dimensions: 15½" x 5"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Watts: 1100 W
- Made in China
- Sansaire features a commercial-grade three-prong power cord and plugs into a standard grounded wall outlet
- Works with most food-grade freezer bags, so there’s no need for bulky and expensive vacuum sealers. For best results, heavy-duty zipper bags are recommended
- Whisper-quiet motor circulates water efficiently for precise, even cooking
- Intuitive control dial for hassle-free set-and-go convenience—no messing with fussy controls or sorting through settings
- Powerful heating element brings water up to temperature quickly and efficiently
- Digital readout is clearly visible in light or darkness, even from across the room
- Active pump system circulates water without relying on convection currents, resulting in a uniformly heated water bath free of hot or cool spots
- Temperature stable to within 0.1°C for perfect cooking and consistent results
- Spring-loaded clip attaches quickly and securely to almost any container
- Sleek and stylish housing looks great on any countertop
Get the Sous Vide Reference Table for cooking times: Click here »
Try these easy sous vide recipes with the Sansaire »< /a>