Sansaire Sous-Vide Immersion Circulator
To experience this cooking breakthrough, simply clip the Sansaire to the side of any pot, set your cooking temperature with the intuitive controls and let it do the work of cooking your meal. The LED screen displays the temperature setting in bright, easy-to-read numbers, while the innovative thermometer and microprocessor system holds the water to within 0.1°C of the desired temperature. Sansaire offers incredible control and precision across a wide range of dishes, including soft-boiled eggs, meltingly tender steaks, perfect chicken breasts, moist, flavorful salmon fillets and more. An essential tool for the modern kitchen.
- Sansaire features a commercial-grade three-prong power cord and plugs into a standard grounded wall outlet
- Works with most food-grade freezer bags, so there’s no need for bulky and expensive vacuum sealers. For best results, heavy-duty zipper bags are recommended
- Whisper-quiet motor circulates water efficiently for precise, even cooking
- Intuitive control dial for hassle-free set-and-go convenience—no messing with fussy controls or sorting through settings
- Powerful heating element brings water up to temperature quickly and efficiently
- Digital readout is clearly visible in light or darkness, even from across the room
- Active pump system circulates water without relying on convection currents, resulting in a uniformly heated water bath free of hot or cool spots
- Temperature stable to within 0.1°C for perfect cooking and consistent results
- Spring-loaded clip attaches quickly and securely to almost any container
- Sleek and stylish housing looks great on any countertop
- Manufacturer: Sansaire
- Model: SA3.07US
- Material: Stainless steel, polycarbonate
- Care: Wipe clean
- Volume: Max. 6 gallons
- Dimensions: 15½" x 5"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Watts: 1100 W
- Made in China
Get the Sous Vide Reference Table for cooking times: Click here »
Try these easy sous vide recipes with the Sansaire »