Elegant and traditional, this bowl has a deep shape perfect for your larger mixing needs. Durable stoneware resists scratching and chipping. Safe for the dishwasher, oven, broiler, freezer and microwave. 5.8 qt. Made in France.
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 1.7 qt., 3.3 qt., 5.8 qt.
- Material: Ceramic stoneware
- Elegant and traditional, this bowl has a deep shape perfect for your larger mixing needs.
- Durable stoneware resists scratching and chipping.
- Safe for the dishwasher, oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Made in France.
Handcrafted in France since 1850, Emile Henry ceramics are both timeless and innovative. Local Burgundy clay is specially blended with other ingredients for superior durability, then fired at over 2000°F before a natural glaze is applied by hand. Exceptionally resilient—resistant to thermal shock, chipping scratching, crazing and breaking—it slowly absorbs and radiates heat to cook food with unmatched evenness and keep it warm at the table longer than any cookware we’ve tried. Goes effortlessly from freezer to oven to table.