Le Creuset Signature Marseille Round Wide French Oven, 6¾ qt.
Inspired by the Burgundy region of France, an area famed for fine wine and exceptional gourmet cuisine, this color was created exclusively for Sur La Table and adds a touch of classic French beauty to any kitchen or table.
- Sand-cast ovens are painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- Colorful exterior enamel is long-lasting and resists chipping and cracking, while the interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Light interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Lid stays securely in place to lock in steam and flavor
- Available in a range of Le Creuset’s vibrant colors
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for oven-to-table presentation
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 12½" x 6-1/3"
- Capacity: 6¾ qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
New Le Creuset"s cast iron French ovens are perfect for slow cooking, simmering soups and stews, and baking everything from side dishes to artisan bread...See product page for full details »
New Le Creuset’s cast iron French ovens are perfect for slow cooking, simmering soups and stews, and baking everything from side dishes to artisan bread...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers