All-Clad Pasta Pot, 6 qt.
Constructed of durable and attractive stainless steel, pot features a steel-clad aluminum base that heats evenly and efficiently. Large loop handles provide a secure grip even when wearing oven mitts, while the stainless-steel lid helps seal in moisture, flavors and aromas.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Dimensions: 9" x 10" (12½" x 10" with handles)
- Capacity: 6 qt. (pot); 4 qt. (insert)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
- Suitable for use on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Steel-clad aluminum base provides even heating
- 18/10 stainless steel interior will not react with cooking foods
- Handles are securely riveted to the pot for a lifetime of use
1 year ago
1 year ago
Nice pan, unfriendly design.
4 months ago
Questions & Answers
The steamer insert is made of stainless steel as is the pot. I bought it because of quality and size. I live alone, and do not entertain very much. It is just right for making enough pasta for two. Still, if you are likely to have four or more people over for pasta, you might be better off with a larger size. All the best.