All-Clad Pasta Pot, 6 qt.
Constructed of durable and attractive stainless steel, pot features a steel-clad aluminum base that heats evenly and efficiently. Large loop handles provide a secure grip even when wearing oven mitts, while the stainless-steel lid helps seal in moisture, flavors and aromas.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Dimensions: 9" x 10" (12½" x 10" with handles)
- Capacity: 6 qt. (pot); 4 qt. (insert)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
- Suitable for use on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Steel-clad aluminum base provides even heating
- 18/10 stainless steel interior will not react with cooking foods
- Handles are securely riveted to the pot for a lifetime of use
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania—the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world’s top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).