- Stable, flat bottom provides a secure base and helps impart heat quickly
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Integrated steam whistle lets you know when water has reached a boil
- Interior fill line helps prevent overfilling
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Dimensions: 9" x 9"
- Capacity: 2 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
1 year ago
1 year ago
6 months ago
Questions & Answers
We love our All-Clad Teakettle. We have tried many, including at least one more expensive than this. This is our favorite by far. Hope this helps.
- Spout stays in open or closed position by itself
- Some spitting will occur if the user attempts to pour immediately after taking kettle off heat when water is at a full boil; this is just chemistry, as water will boil as it contacts the hot wall of the kettle on its way to the spout; a brief pause of a few seconds after lifting the kettle, allowing the temperature to drop slightly, is sufficient to make the extent of this effect negligible.
I have been very pleased with this kettle, and I use it almost daily. Water boils quickly, and it continues to look good with a reasonable amount of attention. If you remove it from the heat as soon as it whistles, the handle is cool enough to be touched with a bare hand, but if it's left on the heat much longer, the handle will get too hot to touch without protection of some sort.