Bob Kramer Essential 7-Piece Block Set
Designed by ABS-certified Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer, the Essential Collection features the quality, beauty and faultless performance characteristic of Kramer knives—all in a package that’s easily accessible to home cooks.
Influenced by traditional European designs, each knife in the Essential Collection has been optimized for kitchen use thanks to a wide blade for increased knuckle clearance, a rounded spine for comfort while using a pinch grip, and an ergonomic triple-riveted handle for secure, easy cutting. Revolutionary FC61 steel holds a screaming-sharp edge and is incredibly durable, while the brushed polymer handle, polished bolster and full-tang construction result in a perfectly balanced knife that’s a joy to use.
Each Essential Collection knife draws on the enormous wealth of knife-making knowledge of Seki City, Japan, and undergoes a rigorous 100-step, 42-day manufacturing process during which it passes through the hands of 45 expert artisans. As a finishing touch, each knife receives a central mosaic pin handcrafted in Bob Kramer’s personal studio. Built to withstand the pressures of everyday use in busy kitchens, this is one set that will be with you for years to come.
- 4" paring knife
- 5" utility knife
- 8" chef’s knife
- 10" bread knife
- 7" santoku
- 12" steel
- 14-slot walnut block
- The Essential Collection offers our best value ever on a line of Kramer knives
- Constructed from revolutionary FC61 steel, which features fine-carbide distribution and 61 Rockwell hardness for a razor-sharp, easy-to-maintain edge
- Fine-carbide distribution results in a blade that holds an incredibly sharp angle
- Double Friodur hardening improves the microstructure of the steel for improved cutting performance, corrosion resistance and increased durability
- Blade is extra-wide, so your knuckles don’t impact the cutting board, and features a rounded spine for comfortable pinch gripping
- Brushed polymer handles are hand-ground and feature a complex curvature that mirrors the palm for a secure, supremely comfortable grip
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
The block is large enough to accommodate more knives as he wants to add them to his set over time which is a definite plus.
It has been so nice to hear happy comments out of his mouth about his knives these days! His favorite is hands down the 8"" chef's knife. He keeps saying that the handle is so comfortable and he feels like he has great control
4 months ago
Questions & Answers