Wüsthof® Gourmet Hollow-Edge Chai Dao
Thanks to a curved belly, the chai dao is ideal for rocking over herbs while mincing, and the wide, broad blade is great for smashing cloves of garlic or transferring foods from cutting board to pot. A hollow-ground edge helps prevent food from sticking. Wüsthof Gourmet blades are laser cut and precision stamped for razor-sharp edges and resist corrosion and dulling.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 7" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Laser testing ensures sharpness and optimal cutting angles
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handles are contoured to fit comfortably in the hand
- State-of-the-art manufacturing methods for consistently impeccable quality
- Only structurally flawless knives receive the Wüsthof trident logo
Today, Old World craftsmanship meets 21st-century production methods at Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality.
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüsthof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.