Wüsthof® Gourmet Hollow-Edge Chai Dao
Thanks to a curved belly, the chai dao is ideal for rocking over herbs while mincing, and the wide, broad blade is great for smashing cloves of garlic or transferring foods from cutting board to pot. A hollow-ground edge helps prevent food from sticking. Wüsthof Gourmet blades are laser cut and precision stamped for razor-sharp edges and resist corrosion and dulling.
- Laser testing ensures sharpness and optimal cutting angles
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handles are contoured to fit comfortably in the hand
- State-of-the-art manufacturing methods for consistently impeccable quality
- Only structurally flawless knives receive the Wüsthof trident logo
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 7" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
My only disappointment is that it does not fit in my knife block.
Questions & Answers