Scanpan CTQ Sauté Pan with Lid, 3 qt.
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Includes: Sauté pan, lid
- Material: Ceramic titanium nonstick, stainless steel, cast aluminum, glass
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Dimensions: 19" x 10¼" x 2½"
- Capacity: 3 qt.
- Weight: 4 lbs.,12 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
- Scanpan pans are completely PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Handcrafted in Denmark, Scanpan CTQ features five-layer clad-aluminum construction with a brushed stainless steel exterior and comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Unlike other nonstick cookware, Scanpan"s patented ceramic titanium nonstick interior can be used for browning, searing and deglazing, won"t scratch or warp, and is safe for use in the dishwasher and for use with metal utensils
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum body distributes heat quickly and evenly and boasts superb heat retention
- Redesigned stay-cool handle is securely riveted and features a gentle curve for an easy, ergonomic grip
- Redesigned tempered glass lids offer 20% more viewing space, so you can keep an eye on cooking foods. Lids feature steam vents that allow moisture to vent and help prevent boiling over
8 months ago
7 months ago
I thought that the write up stated that metal utensils could be used (to my surprise) but the pamphlet that came with the pan said no.
I'll see what the test of time brings with the coating.
7 months ago
10 months ago
3 months ago
Questions & Answers
I have not found anything to compare to them.
I use the 3 qt. pan lid on my Scanlan classic skillet and it works well. I measured my skillet and it is 10.5 inches across. I saw on the website that the classic skillets only come in 10 inches or 10.25 in the classic set of two. Maybe someone at the store could let you try them out but as I shared my 3 qt. lid does fit my 10.5 classic skillet.
From Kathy A.