Demeyere Atlantis Saucepan with Lid
The combining of these two unique technologies ensures optimal heat distribution throughout the entire base, and provides a heat-conducting surface 33% larger than traditional pans. Heat, aroma and steam stay inside pan during cooking, as well.
Also features Demeyere’s satin-polish Silvinox® finish, stainless steel Coolcast® handles and an easy pour rim.
- Manufacturer: Demeyere
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel, copper and silver
- Capacity: 1 qt., 1.6 qt., 2.3 qt. and 3.2 qt.
- Dimensions: 1 qt: 12.5" x 5.5"; 1.6 qt: 14.5" x 6.5"; 2.3 qt.: 15" x 7"; 3.2 qt.: 16.5" x 8"
- Warranty: 30-year warranty (10 for professional use)
- Made in Belgium
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for use on any cooking surface, including induction; oven safe to 500°F
Now all that being said...They. Are. So. HEAVY. Okay okay, I know that's not necessarily a bad thing, but at 5'4" & 130lbs, I have to use both hands on the larger 2 pans & that can be cumbersome without a helper handle.
All in all I love my saucepans...I just wish I could, you know, lift them...
4 months ago
Questions & Answers