Sur La Table® Classic Nonstick Cookie Sheet
- Material: Aluminized steel
- Care: Hand wash with mild detergent. Wash pan prior to initial use. Do not wash with harsh abrasives
- Use: Do not heat beyond 500°F. For use with silicone, nylon or wooden tools only—do not cut in pan or use with sharp metal utensils
- Dimensions: 14" x 17"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA exclusively for Sur La Table
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain. Vitamix In the early 1920s, the founder of Vitamix, W.G. Barnard, was a self-taught salesman of modern home products. In 1937, he introduced an all-new product—the blender—to his line. This was the very first Vitamix machine.
Today, Vitamix has been in business nearly 90 years and continues to grow. Much has changed, but much has remained the same. New products are introduced nearly every year, but every Vitamix product, both commercial and household, is still built at the word headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
Vitamix is still family owned and operated, and the company is still firmly focused on the importance of quality and customer service. Vitamix will remain true to its mission: to be the best blending equipment company in the world.