To start the LotusGrill, fill the central container with charcoal—it may be necessary to break it into smaller chunks to get it to fit. Place the priming plate in the center of the inner bowl and squirt a ring of fire-starting gel onto the plate. Turn on the fan, then ignite the gel. Check that the gel has ignited (CAUTION: Use care—you may not be able to see the flame) then carefully place the charcoal container over the plate. Place the grate on the grill and lock both sides to the base. Let the grill warm briefly, then use the control knob to adjust the heat to the desired intensity.
- Manufacturer: LotusGrill International
- Includes: Grill, carrying case
- Material: Aluminized steel
- Care: Grill lid and inner bowl are dishwasher safe. Wipe with damp cloth to clear excess fat prior to washing
- Use: Not safe for indoor use. Compatible with any lighter gels sold at hardware and camping stores; follow safety instructions on the product label before using. Requires 4 AA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 13¾" x 9"
- Weight: 12 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in China
- Real charcoal grilling in a compact, easy-to-transport package
- Battery-operated bellows fan makes it easy to increase or decrease heat intensity
- Exterior of grill remains cool during operation thanks to dual-wall construction
- Grill is easy to assemble and fits into a handy carrying case
- Charcoal remains in a sealed mesh container and will not spill during use
- Interior bowl and grill grate clean up easily in the dishwasher