Staub Pure Grill, 10.5"
Long a treasured staple in home kitchens as well as professional restaurants, Staub’s enameled cast iron doesn’t require seasoning and cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
- Matte-black enamel interior requires no seasoning, releases foods easily and results in exceptional browning and searing
- Multi-coat enamel is exceptionally durable and won’t chip, rust or crack
- Ready to use right out of the box—no seasoning required
- Enameled cast iron features incredible heat retention and distribution
- Compatible with induction, gas and electric stovetops
- Secure, easy-grip handles for safe transport to and from the stove
- High grilling ridges result in perfect grill marks and allow fat to drain
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 10.5" (13.5" with handles) x 1.25"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
As a Sur La Table employee, I am always looking for convenience when it comes to cookware. This grill isn't too heavy, making it relatively easy to maneuver and clean. It was a little tricky to clean between the raised grill lines, but the non-stick surface helps keep food from sticking. I chose to hand-wash the grill, but it may be easier to clean in the dishwasher.
1 year ago
8 months ago
I got the version with the lid, because I thought I could steam while grilling, and it cooked the meat really fast, to the point it was almost too done.
I think this pan is a lot of hype, but doesn't deliver.
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
Completely dry pan before storing.
Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
now to lift heavy pans? Thank you
This is a great pan! I love mine!