Designed to be both tough and sanitary, this knife features a textured, slip-resistant, and easy-to-clean polypropylene handle that withstands both high and low temperatures. An impervious blade handle seal provides the utmost in sanitary performance.
Knife blade is stain-free, high-carbon steel with an individually ground and honed edge. Tough enough for commercial use. Blade is 4" long. Dishwasher safe. Made in the USA.
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: Blade is 4"
- Material: High-carbon steel
- Designed to be both tough and sanitary
- Knife features a textured, slip-resistant, and easy to clean polypropylene handle
- Knife can withstand both high and low temperatures
- Impervious blade handle seal provides the utmost in sanitary performance
- Blade is stain free, high-carbon steel
- Blade is an individually ground and honed edge
- Tough enough for commercial use
- Made in the USA
Dexter-Russell, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of professional cutlery in the United States. Throughout their long and rich history, they have maintained a tradition of excellence in both materials and workmanship. Dexter-Russell, Inc is the proud successor to the two oldest American cutlery manufacturers: The Harrington Cutlery Company and the John Russell Cutlery Company. Based in Southbridge, Massachusetts, they continue to produce outstanding products in quality and performance.