Emile Henry Flame-Top Dutch Oven
Thanks to gentle heat distribution and incredible heat retention, this Dutch oven is perfect for braising, browning and slow cooking and can also be used for baking crusty loaves of homemade bread. Dutch oven is highly resistant to thermal and mechanical shock and can safely move between the freezer, oven and tabletop.
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Microwave safe. Safe for use on gas, electric and halogen cooktops
- Dimensions: 10" x 6½"
- Capacity: 4.2 qt.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Burgundy clay provides gentle, even heating and boasts incredible heat retention
- Durable Burgundy clay is resistant to thermal and mechanical shock and is safe to move freely between the freezer, oven and table
- Dimpled lid captures moisture and drips it on cooking foods, basting them in their own juices for exceptionally moist and tender results
- Thirty percent lighter than comparable metal cookware
- Curved handles provide a secure, comfortable grip
- Food-safe glaze is cadmium-free and resists cracking, chipping and fading
Exceptionally resilient—resistant to thermal shock, chipping scratching, crazing and breaking—it slowly absorbs and radiates heat to cook food with unmatched evenness and keep it warm at the table longer than any cookware we’ve tried. Goes effortlessly from freezer to oven to table.