All-Clad Stir-Fry Pan, 10"
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features an aluminum core sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel for even, efficient heat distribution. Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offer greater comfort and control.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Dimensions: 17" x 10½" x 2½" (10" diameter cooking area)
- Capacity: 2 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Durable, attractive pan is compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Deep, curved sides make it easy to toss or flip cooking foods
- Ergonomic handle is securely riveted to the pan for a lifetime of use
- The 18/10 stainless steel is exceptionally durable and will not react with cooking foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots by distributing heat evenly and efficiently
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).