Staub Graphite Perfect Pan, 4.5 qt.
The Perfect Pan includes a wire rack that’s useful for draining excess oil or keeping foods warm, a spatula for scraping and turning, and a set of extra-long chopsticks for tossing and stir-frying. Long a treasured staple in home kitchens as well as professional restaurants, Staub’s enameled cast iron doesn’t require seasoning and cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Includes: Pan, lid, wire rack, turner, chopsticks
- Material: Enameled cast iron, glass, nickel
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Safe for induction, gas and electric stovetops
- Dimensions: 12" x 3½" (interior), 15¼" x 12¼" x 3½" (exterior)
- Capacity: 4½ qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Rough matte-enamel interior requires no seasoning, releases foods easily and results in exceptional browning
- Multi-coat enamel is exceptionally durable and won’t chip, rust or crack
- Enameled cast iron is ready to use right out of the box—no seasoning required—and features incredible heat retention and distribution without hot spots
- Secure, easy-grip handles for easy transport to and from the oven
- Glass lid features a polished nickel knob and allows you to keep an eye on cooking foods
- Included wire rack is great for draining fried foods or keeping food warm until ready to serve
Staub enameled cast-iron cookware retains and distributes heat evenly and effectively. It requires no seasoning, doesn’t chip, discolor or rust, and works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.