Le Creuset® Classic Burgundy Curved Oven, 2¾ qt.
Inspired by the Burgundy region of France, an area famed for fine wine and exceptional gourmet cuisine, this color was created exclusively for Sur La Table.
Perfect for stovetop or oven cooking, each multipurpose pot is the product of time-honored iron casting techniques. Rigorously hand finished at Le Creuset’s foundry in northern France.
Savor your weekend with these recipes for slow-cooked meals perfect for Le Creuset’s cast iron cookware»
- Gently curved sides enable easy stirring and deglazing
- Colorful enamel is resistant to chipping, cracking, staining and dulling; neutral-colored interior makes it easy to monitor cooking food
- Enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Suitable for all heat sources (induction, electric, gas and halogen), pot is oven-safe to 500°F; knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- Lid stays securely in place to lock in moisture and flavor
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for oven-to-table presentation
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 9¼" x 4"
- Capacity: 2¾ qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
I Love LOVE this pot.
1 year ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
That being said, you should not be having the issues you described, as these pans are made too well. It sounds as if you may have received an item that wasn't fired correctly or something. As Le Creuset is a great organization that strives for customer satisfaction, I would contact them immediately to request they replace your pan.
Good luck! :-) Karen